Want to get involved in Village government?
The Village Clerk receives applications from any resident who is interested in serving as a volunteer on a Village Commission or Board. Current vacancies are listed below, however, terms expire in April of every year, and from time to time an individual may resign, creating new opportunities. If you would like to have your name available for future vacancies, please complete and submit the application, as they are kept on file.
Thank you for your interest in Village government.
If you would like to be considered for appointment to one of these vacancies, please submit the Application for Appointment form. For more information, please email Village Clerk Christine Bruton or call 630-789-7011.
- Board of Fire and Police Commissioners - No vacancy
- Economic Development Commission - No vacancy
- Finance Commission - No vacancy
- Firefighters' Pension Fund Board - No vacancy
- Historic Preservation Commission - No vacancy
- Parks & Recreation Commission - No vacancy
- Plan Commission - No vacancy
- Police Pension Fund Board - No vacancy
- Zoning Board of Appeals - No vacancy