How Can We Help You?

Nov 23, 2020
Alternative Ways of Accessing Village Services
While Village Hall will remain open with modified hours (Monday-Friday 10 A.M. -3 P.M.), we strongly encourage the community to utilize alternative ways of accessing Village Services in order to prevent the spread of illness.

Should you require walk-in service at Village Hall we strongly encourage setting an appointment. Capacity limits, masks, and social distancing will be enforced. Do not come in if you are experiencing symptoms of illness.

Click Here for a comprehensive document on how to access various services electronically, via drop boxes, or by mail. 
We encourage you to connect with individual departments with questions on how to access services during this time. 
  •  EMERGENCY police and fire services: Call 9-1-1 for police, fire and emergency medical services.
  • Non-emergency police and fire services: Please call the Fire Department at (630)789-7060 or Police at (630)789-7070
  • Utility billing, vehicle and animal license, alarm permit and other finance questions: Please contact the general contact number (630)789-7000 or Water Billing Coordinator at (630)789-7020. Residents can also renew vehicle stickers online here.   
  • Garbage and recycling questions: Please contact Republic Services Allied Waste at (630)964-3232 or the Public Works Department at (630)789-7041.
  • Engineering, Building, zoning and permitting questions: Please contact Community Development at (630)789-7030.
  • General Public Works service requests: Please call the Public Works Department at (630)789-7041.
  • Parks and Recreation questions:  Please call the Parks & Rec Department at (630)789-7091.