This morning the DuPage County Board approved authorizing $2.5 million in additional funds for a new phase of the DuPage County Small Business Grant Relief Program designated for Restaurants and Food Establishments in DuPage County. Under this new phase, restaurants and food service establishments in DuPage who have less than $4 million in annual gross revenue and meet the criteria and qualifications outlined below, will be eligible to apply for COVID-19 relief funds up to $15,000 to cover business and operational expenses.
Applications will be accepted first-come, first served via the portal linked below. The portal will open at 1:30p.m. today October 27. https://www.choosedupage.com/reinvest-dupage/
CRITERIA TO APPLY
- Restaurants with less than $4 million in annual gross revenue may apply for a grant up to $15,000.
- If you have previously received funding from the DuPage County Small Business Relief Grant Program, you are not eligible.
- If you were previously ineligible for this program because you received other funds intended for this purpose (i.e. PPP, EIDL), you may be eligible now. Note: if such funds caused your income to exceed pre-COVID income, you may not be eligible.
TO FIND OUT IF YOU QUALIFY, ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS:
- Are you a restaurant or food service establishment located in DuPage County, Illinois?
- Does 50% or more of your revenue come from the sale of food or liquor?
- Were you in business as of February 15, 2020?
- Has your business been affected by COVID-19, making this grant request necessary to support your ongoing operations?
- Is your gross revenue less than $4 million?
If you answered YES to all the above, you may be eligible to receive a grant from this program.
For more information on this program, how to apply,and to complete an application click here.