How Can We Help You?
Hinsdale Summer Event Updates
In anticipation of a potential Statewide move to Phase 5 of the Restore Illinois Plan, where capacity limits may be eliminated as early as June 11th, the Village is pleased to announce that planning for summer community events is currently underway. Absent further State COVID-19 restrictions, the Village plans to host the annual Independence Day Parade, which will be held on Saturday, July 3rd on the regular parade route (steps off at 10 A.M. at 6th and Garfield, travels north to first street, continues west to Grant Street, and south on Grant, ending at 6th and Grant). Celebrations will not include the festival in Burlington Park this year.
In addition, the Village plans to welcome back Uniquely Thursdays, hosted by the Hinsdale Chamber of Commerce in Burlington Park. The first event of the summer is scheduled to be held on June 24th . Connect with the Chamber of Commerce for further details on the events and entertainment this summer. The Chamber will also host the following events this summer:
- Farmers Market begins May 31st on Chicago Avenue
- Fine Arts Festival: June 5-6 in Burlington Park
- Sidewalk Sale: July 23-24
A number of other FREE events are scheduled to be held this summer including the following hosted by the Parks & Recreation Department. Visit villageofhinsdale.org/pr for further details.
- Movies in the Park, Fridays in Robbins Park: June 11, July 23, and August 20
- Lunch on the Lawn, Wednesdays in Burlington Park: June 16, July 14, and August 4
- Unplug & Play, Tuesdays in a variety of parks: June 22, July 20, and August 17
- Book Walks: June 4-20 (Highland Park), July 9-25 (park tbd), August 6-22 (park tbd)
- FuelFed Coffee & Classics: June 13 and August 15 8-10am Chicago Ave/Burlington Park